When you need to find anyone or anything in the library community, just turn to American Library Directory.
You'll find detailed profiles for almost 36,000 public, academic, special, and government libraries and library-related organizations in the U.S. and Canada - including addresses, phone and fax numbers, e-mail addresses, network participation, expenditures, holdings and special collections, key personnel, special services, and more—more than 40 categories of library information in all.
This indispensable resource makes it easy to:
- Contact colleagues, other libraries, or library organizations.
- Locate special collections, rare book and document holdings, and manuscript collections.
- Find consortium libraries or networks for interlibrary loans, information, or membership.
- Compare other libraries' facilities, services, and expenditures with yours.
- Identify libraries equipped for the disabled and other specialized facilities.
- Find out about seminars and in-service educational programs.
Libraries are listed alphabetically by state and city, and registries of library schools and library consortia are included as well.
2013 | approx. 4,400 pp/hardbound | 2-vol. set
*Please note an additional $25.00 will be added for shipping and handling.
|American Library Directory 2013-2014 - First Time Standing OrderStanding Order prices reflect ITIís first-time 10 percent discount. You will receive all future editions immediately upon publication at the standard 5% discount.|
|American Library Directory 2014-2015|
The 67th edition two volume set is 4300 pages.
This edition will be shipped in May 2014.
|American Library Directory 2014-2015 - First Time Standing Order|
Standing Order prices reflect ITIís first-time 10 percent discount. You will receive all future editions immediately upon publication at the standard 5% discount.
Your first delivery will be of the 67th edition. It will be available in May 2014.