“No public or academic library should be without this thorough and well-organized volume.”
—American Reference Books Annual
This comprehensive Directory brings together more than 20,000 booksellers, over 800 wholesalers, and hundreds of book trade service providers and resources from across the U.S. and Canada in one reference tool.
The new edition of American Book Trade Directory™ (ABTD) reflects recent market changes that are not available in previous editions!
Featuring more than 500 new companies, American Book Trade Directory provides detailed listings for:
- More than 20,000 retail and antiquarian book dealers, from the smallest specialty bookstores to the largest national chains
- Over 800 wholesalers, including software and audiocassette wholesalers, paperback distributors, and remainder dealers
- Nearly 100 book trade associations, including national and regional organizations
Organized by state and city, entries include store or company size, specialties, years in business, owner and key personnel, contact information (including e-mail addresses), and notations for those businesses that also handle audiocassettes, software, and other sidelines. You'll also find:
- A Types-of-Stores Index, listed under bookselling categories
- An Index to Wholesale Remainder Dealers, Paperback Distributors, Exporters, and Importers
- And more!
2020/1,400 pp/softbound/ISBN 978-1-57387-561-5
* Please note an additional $28.00 will be added for shipping and handling inside the United States. Canada, Mexico and Outside North America will be charged a higher shipping rate.
New Edition Available