By Graeme Browning; Foreword by Adam Clayton Powell III
“A roadmap for Americans who want to participate electronically in local or national government … expert and
insightful analyses.” —Midwest Book Review
In this new edition of Electronic Democracy, award-winning journalist and author Graeme Browning details the colorful
history of politics and the Net, describes the key Web-based sources of political information, offers practical techniques for influencing legislation online, and provides a fascinating, realistic vision of the future.
- How to organize local, state, and national campaigns without leaving your desk.
- Tips for grass-roots activists, campaigners, and fundraisers.
- Finding and communicating with policymakers, the media, and organizations online.
- Political forums, information resources, and Web databases.
- The future of voting technology and the Net.
CyberAge Books | 2002/208 pp/softbound
Ebook Editions are available.